Does it help?
Walking barefoot has its advantages. It helps improve blood
circulation, stimulates the foot's sensitivity and induces a
state of relaxation. Take advantage of nice weather by
slipping off your shoes and walking barefoot at home,
in the park or at the beach.
Here are a few tips
• The first few times you walk barefooted, a sandy beach is better than one with pebbles or a soft meadow on a hill rather than a trail in the forest
• Avoid stepping on dirty or sharp objects
• Always carry your shoes with you and if you don't think the ground is clean, put them on straight away
• Don't overdo it. At first the tendons and joints in your feet and legs may get stressed, causing pain and inflammation
• When you get home, wash your feet well with a footbath, dry them carefully and apply a moisturiser to keep them soft